In order to make comments on this website we will ask you to provide us with your email address. You will be asked to associate a user name, a display name and avatar image (optional) with your email address. Your display name will appear along side any comments you post publicly to the website. We will use your email address to verify your identity and to update you about the QUT Robot Academy and other QUT activities that we think will interest you. If you would prefer not to receive some or all of these communications, you can unsubscribe from the email or get in touch us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about personal information displayed on, or collected by the Robot Academy you can contact email@example.com. If you have any questions about how QUT manages your personal information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Robot Academy uses Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifiable information is collected.
The information collected may include:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use), anonymised demographics (age bracket and gender), and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
To opt out of analytics, you can download a browser add-on from Google. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse or delete cookies from Google Analytics. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
Other cookies and tracking
The QUT Robot Academy may utilise additional cookies and tracking for the purposes of:
- creating anonymous usage statistics and analytics for the site or system
- managing transactions across multiple pages
- authenticating you to systems and keeping you logged in
- remembering your preferences for a system, such as text size
Some pages may also contain embedded content such as videos, audio, slideshows, maps, forms. This content may contain cookies from the originating site. Please refer to the original site for their privacy policies.
If you wish, you can set your browser to refuse or delete these cookies. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
QUT Robot Academy makes no representations about the suitability of this information, or any third party content linked to the QUT Robot Academy website, for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
QUT Robot Academy disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, in no event shall QUT Robot Academy be liable or any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
QUT Robot Academy reserves the right to change information or material on the website at any time without notice, including but not limited to details relating to programs, courses, fees and services.
Please note the QUT Robot Academy may discontinue, vary or make unavailable programs and courses contained in the website at any time without notice.
Web links from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the QUT Robot Academy, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.
This information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.